ShadeVoila is designed to be a maintenance free system. There is no need to lubricate, clean or adjust anything in the mechanism system.
To ensure total customer satisfaction, we offer a 5-year limited warranty on all canopy components.
ShadeVoila mechanism systems and components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for five years from the date of shipment. Thereafter, ShadeVoila will, at its option and expense, either repair the canopy or provide a replacement at a charge.
Fabric And Seams
ShadeVoila will supply a new canopy to replace any fabric that becomes unserviceable during the warranty period. ShadeVoila uses Harbor-Time Edge fabric that is warranted for seven years by Trivantage. If the fabric or seams become unserviceable due to loss of colour or strength from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew damage to fabric and atmospheric chemicals.
Consumers are responsible for normal care and cleaning of the fabric. Presence of mildew is not a warrantable claim. This warranty covers both the fabric and seams.
The foregoing does not cover and ShadeVoila makes no warranty with respect to:
- Failures or deficiencies not reported to SV within (30) days of delivery.
- Failures or damage due to negligence, accident, abuse, improper installation, improper operation or abnormal conditions including abrasion with adjacent objects, or discoloration, or staining, or physical damage from extended exposure to heavy wind that would cause violent flapping of fabric, or physical damage from natural flora or fauna.
- Damage or deterioration from exposure to ice and/or snow or operating the system in freezing temperatures.
- Shade canopies that have been in any way tampered with, repaired or altered by anyone other than an authorized representative of ShadeVoila.
- Expenses incurred by the Purchaser in an attempt to correct or repair any alleged defect.
- Any losses, costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (including but without limitation to loss of use or profits, damage to persons or property, all liabilities of the purchaser to its customers or third persons, and all other special or consequential damages), whether direct or indirect, and whether or not resulting from or contributed to by the default or negligence of ShadeVoila its agents, employees or subcontractors, which might be claimed as the result of the use or failure of the product shipped.
Purchaser shall not return defective or deficient canopies or parts thereof without the approval of ShadeVoila. All parts claimed defective or deficient must be substantially manifested by the purchaser to the satisfaction of ShadeVoila prior to any product being returned to the factory. The ShadeVoila factory will not accept collect shipments without prior written approval and authorizing claim code. ShadeVoila makes no further warranty, either express or implied or by trade usage in connection with the design, sale or use of its products. The liability of ShadeVoila on its warranty shall in no event exceed the cost of correcting the defects in the product sold or replacing the same with non-defective product.
This warranty stated herein is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, or merchant ability, or fitness for particular use and under no circumstances will ShadeVoila be liable for incidental or consequential damages.